First up...the "One Lovely Blog Award!" I was awarded this by K is for Kinderriffic and Working 5 to 9.
For receiving this award I have to....
1. Follow the person who gave me the award.
2. Link back to the person that gave me the award.
3. Pass to 15 new bloggers and let them know they have received the award.....as I said before, this is proving to be quite the challenge. I will pass it on to a deserving blog sometime in the near future!
Next is the "Versatile Blogger Award" from Monica at Classroom Capers.
Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Include a link to their blog
3. Include the award image in your post
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award....once again, I'll pass this award onto a blogger who hasn't yet received it when I find someone!
6. When nominating, include a link to their blog
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.
So here are my 7 random facts:
#1: I basically despise dramatic movies unless I'm watching them while wide awake. I have the hardest time staying awake for any movie/TV show that doesn't make me laugh! My favorite TV show was Desperate Housewives but it's all gone now :( I got hooked on Army Wives through Netflix so it's my new favorite!
#2: If I had to pick one thing to eat for the rest of my life, it would be boneless buffalo wings with ranch! I LOVE spicy food!
#3: When I was younger, I aspired to be a teacher for the sole fact that I wanted my very own Judy clock to play with whenever I wanted!
#4: I am an Ohio State fan but my "fan" doesn't even begin to describe my husband. I have entire room in my house dedicated to Ohio State memorabilia! In addition to cheering for the Buckeyes, I really enjoy going to baseball games. We are fans of the Cleveland Indians and their local Triple A affiliate, the Columbus Clippers.
#5: Last winter, I decided I could be an "extreme couponer!" While I haven't achieved the same levels of savings as what they depict on TLC, I have figured out how to save a decent amount of money! It's like a game for me when I go to the grocery store!
#6: I had never been to a casino before October 2011 and now I'm hooked! They built a new one less than 30 minutes from our house and we are frequent visitors! I can't get enough of the thrill of winning!
#7: Sometimes I wonder if I have adult onset ADD...ever since beginning my teaching career, I have the hardest time staying focused on one activity because my mind is always bustling with activity and ideas!
That's all for now! Thanks for stopping by :)